COMPANY NAME/EMPLOYER CONTACT: Bioforce (UK) Ltd
Employer Contact: Kirsty Moore, HR/HS Manager
ADDRESS: 2 Brewster Place, Riverside Business Park, Irvine, Ayrshire, KA11 5DD.
JOB TITLE: Housekeeper
WORKING HOURS / DAYS & SHIFT WORK: 40 per week – Mon to Fri 07:00 to 15:30
RATE OF PAY: Meets national minimum wage
START DATE/ DURATION OF EMPLOYMENT: Immediate start available, permanent post.
We require an organised and dependable individual with good communication skills who can prioritise tasks whilst displaying attention to detail to assist with housekeeping duties. The job holder may be required to assist with production duties during peak periods. Additional coverage of cleaning duties at our associated company, Kennedy Smith (Press) Ltd, may also be required.
Previous experience is an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and company hygiene standards:
· Cleaning toilet/washroom facilities; replenishing items such as paper products and soap.
· Cleaning floors by washing and vacuuming; use of floor polishing and scrubber/dryer machines.
· Cleaning and disinfecting floors, walls and work surfaces within an environmentally controlled area and kitchen areas
· Maintaining furnishings and work surfaces by dusting and polishing furniture; cleaning and polishing glass surfaces.
· Washing crockery & cutlery and loading of dish washers
· Removing miscellaneous debris by removing refuse.
· Setting out refreshments for meetings and events.
· Keeping equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining equipment appropriately.
· Maintain a safe, secure, and clean work environment by following company standards and procedures.
· Assist production department with assembly of product components or packaging of orders during peak periods.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES REQUIRED IN THE ROLE:
· Previous experience in a similar role is preferred.
· Good level of fitness required to operate housekeeping equipment.
· Good communication skills and a polite helpful manner.
· Dependability & attention to detail.
· An organised individual who is able to work unsupervised but remain a team member.
· Effective time management skills.
· Good awareness of Health & Safety including good hygiene practices and correct manual handling and lifting procedures.
CLOSING DATE: Fri 9th June 2017
HOW TO APPLY: – CV / APPLICATION FORM:
CV’s should be submitted to:
Kirsty Moore, HR Manager