All Ayrshire College students are welcome to use any of these facilities.
The LRC host a range of accessible resources to help you during your studies, including:
• Computers with a wide range of software and internet access
• Printing (colour and black and white) and scanning
• Study spaces
• Books, e-books
• Magazines and newspapers
• A wide range of online resources
• Photocopying, binding and laminating services
• iPads and laptops for use in the Centre
• Assistive technologies and software
Please contact us if you have any queries. Our experienced and friendly LRC staff are on hand to assist you with accessing resources and making the best possible use of the Centres and their services. They can support you with any ICT and VLE issues you may have.
For more information on our VLE (Moodle) click here.
|Opening Times||Contact Details|
|Monday 8.30am - 5.00pm||Telephone: 0300 303 0303|
|Tuesday 8.30am - 7.00pm||OR EMAIL:|
|Wednesday 8.30am - 5.00pm||LRC_Ayr@ayrshire.ac.uk|
|Thursday 8.30am - 7.00pm||LRC_Kilmarnock@ayrshire.ac.uk|
|Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm||LRC_Kilwinning@ayrshire.ac.uk|