Do you have access to the internet and a passion to help people living in Scotland who are deaf or hard of hearing?
We are looking for ‘Virtual Volunteers’ to help us build a map of services for people in Scotland with a hearing loss.
Virtual Volunteering is perfect if you have limited time, live remotely, have transportation issues or perhaps working at home is just what you prefer.
You may be asked to:
- Research opportunities to gather relevant information.
- Support our campaigns e.g. Support our Subtitle It! Campaign
- Raise awareness of our work by emails which promote our work
- Collect/save relevant data onto recording sheets
- Raising awareness of our work online.
- Provide on-going feedback about your activities
Interested? Contact: Maureen at the Volunteer Centre East Ayrshire - Tel: 078800-35472 or E-mail: email@example.com.