Individual Training Accounts

For some of our courses you could receive up to £200 support towards the course fees.

Click here the full list of Ayrshire College courses eligible for funding including full time courses


You may be eligible for ITA funding if you are one of the following;

  • Aged 16 or over
  • Not in education or involved in any other SDS funded programme
  • Unemployed and looking to get back into work
  • Employed, earning less than £22,000 per year and looking to progress in or change your job
  • Resident in Scotland


ITA Funding is offered on a first come first served basis, to ensure you receive funding you must apply to the course through MyWorldOfWork and complete the evidence process.

Closing date for ITA Applications is 31st March 2023 or when the funding has been 100% used (Currently the fund has used 60% of funded spaces)

For further information about ITA and eligibilty, please visit the MyWorldOfWork webpage

Documents Required

To be accepted for an Individual Training Account (ITA), you will be required to submit evidence to process your application.

Please Note: One piece of evidence will require a signature/date on this to be verified, this can be done physically (scanned in) or a digital signature & date can be added onto the photo.

  • If you are Employed or Self-Employed:
    • Employed: You must show that your income does not exceed £22,000 a year.
      Proof required: Valid P60 form (year end tax certificate) from HMRC or three recent payslips.
    • Self-employed: you must show that your income for the previous year did not exceed £22,000.
      Proof required: Valid HMRC tax return, or SA302 from HMRC.
  • If you receive Benefits:
    • The following are accepted as eligible benefits: Jobseekers Allowance, Income Support, Universal Credit, Employment, Support Allowance, Carers Allowance, Pension Credits or the Maximum Rate Award of Child Tax Credit
      Proof required: Headed letter from The Department of Work and Pensions Office confirming that you are in receipt of one of the above benefits. The letter should be dated within the last three months and clearly state that you are in receipt of benefit.
  • If you are not in employment, self-employed or on benefits.
    • You must complete a status declaration form, which must be signed and dated. This can be downloaded via the email receieved upon submitting your application from MyWorldOfWork or through the MyWorldOfWork website.

All evidence must be submitted to for processing

Course Search


Browse all courses Advanced search
arrow icon arrow icon