Bullying and Harassment
Delivery Method: Mixed. Blend of live tutorials and self-directed learning
Course Duration: Approx. 6 hours including 2 x 1.5 hour live tutorials
For further information on cost please email email@example.com
This course is aimed at raising awareness of the symptoms, psychology and potential consequences of bullying and harassment within the workplace. It is ideally suited for Supervisors, Team Leaders and Managers who may be presented with these challenges, and aims to equip them with awareness, tools and techniques to minimise the impact of bullying & harassment and assist in eradicating these behaviours.
Nearly a third of all employees in organisations have experienced bullying or harassment within the workplace at some point in their careers. The skills gained on this course will assist in raising awareness and reducing incidences of bullying & harassment within an organisation.
- Understand the differences and similarities in bullying and harassment
- Learning how to recognise signs of overt and particularly covert bullying
- Understanding the psychology of the bully and the victim
- The short- and long-term consequences which bullying could have on the victim and the organisation
- The organisational factors which might perpetuate a bullying culture within the organisation
- The evolving legal context
- Good practice in responding to allegations: investigating; supporting parties; managing the aftermath
By the end of this course, attendees should be able recognise signs of bullying & harassment, identify a reasonable course of action, and know where to turn to for additional support if required.
Certification: Ayrshire College Certificate
Funding and Fees
For further information on funding please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please email email@example.com