ESOL - Higher
For entry to this course, you’ll need:
- To have an SQA (or equivalent) National 5 (SCQF Level 5) certificate in English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) at the previous level studied OR
- To complete an ESOL Initial Assessment (with a college lecturer) before beginning the course.
Please contact Orsi Dunn by email at email@example.com to discuss the course and start your application process.
If English is not your first language, but you want to develop your skills to understand and use English through reading, writing, listening and speaking, this is the right course for you.
This course will help you develop your language skills, so you can:
- process information more easily
- apply knowledge of language in practical and relevant work related contexts
- gain confidence to undertake new and more challenging tasks in a variety of situations
Semester 1 - £100
Semester 2 - £100
Both Semesters - £200
For further information on funding go to our Funding and Fees tab to the right. Apply for your funding now to ensure it is in place before your course starts.
Any course over £150 is eligible to pay by instalments. Please contact our Finance department for further information on 01563 523501 Ext. 8558