ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management
Delivery Method: Mixed Delivery - Live lecturer sessions plus candidates own work time.
Course Duration: Approx. 42 hours total including 10 x 2hr live plus 3 x 1 hour live sessions (directly covering assignments). Additional time for candidate’s own working.
Certification: ILM Award in Leadership & Management Level 3 (SCQF level 6)
19 Aug 2021
This course is ideal for participants who are either on the early stages of their journey into management or are aspiring to make the transition into leadership. The course has a strong focus on practical skills and their application in working practices. The course is of particular benefit to those who are new to leading teams and progression opportunities include the ILM Certificate in Leadership & Management qualification.
Benefits for you:
- Gain a new range of key management skills
- Increased ability to transfer these skills into workplace practice
- Builds on existing leadership capabilities, using your own knowledge, values and motivations
- Increased skills in motivating and engaging teams
- Greater confidence in managing workplace relationships
Benefits for your employer:
- Effective and confident first-line managers
- Better workplace relationships and communications
- Measurable results- assessment instruments ensure new skills are effectively transferred to the organisation
- Provides a solid foundation for future development
Indicative Course Content:
- Understanding Leadership: Styles, Behaviours, Impact & Improvement
- Developing Yourself & Others: Learning, Training, Self-Development & Team Development
- Solving Problems & Making Decisions: Problem identification, Option development & evaluation, Solution review process
Successful completion of this unit will be determined by 3 workplace-based written assessments
This course is accredited by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM). The Award is a stand-alone qualification; however, participants can use the credits gained in this course towards the achievement of the level 3 (SCQF level 6) Certificate in Leadership and Management.
Funding and Fees
This course is eligible for ITA Funding. To apply for ITA please visit the SDS My World of Work website by clicking here
Once you have applied for ITA you will still have to apply for this course here on the College website.
For further information please email email@example.com