Improving Productivity Programme
Attendance / Duration
1 Day (9:30am - 4:00pm) ONLINE
Cost & ITA Funding
ITA Funding is available for this course, click here to apply!
To find out more about ITA Funding please visit our ITA Page.
Book / Enquiry
Thursday 25th May - Book here
To be added to our waiting list for upcoming courses please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Productivity is a key focus for many organisations, and improvement should be a continuous focus. This course serves as a fantastic opportunity to identify areas for improvement, create improvement strategies, and learn more about the tools and methodologies that can be implemented when seeking to improve productivity.
Day 1: Productivity- Current state & identification of opportunities
- Mapping current processes and procedures
- Tools and Techniques for identifying improvement opportunities
- Waste reduction & elimination
Day 2: Improvement strategies and methodologies
- Managing change in the workplace effectively
- Utilising DMAIC as an improvement framework
- Evaluation of impact of improvement initiatives
- Communication & Implementation planning
Day 3: Tools for enhancing productivity
- Creativity & Innovation- how these can be stimulated and captured to enhance organisational productivity
- Problem Solving & Optimised decision making
- Utilising technology and applications to enhance productivity
- Managing & Sustaining momentum within improvement projects
- Review of progress and future planning
Upon completion of this course attendees will have increased knowledge and skills in a wide range of techniques and tools that can be utilised to enhance organisational productivity. In addition to this, attendees will gain increased knowledge of tools that can be utilised on an individual basis, and be provided with a clear framework for managing improvement projects, and methods for reviewing progress and setting future improvement objectives.
25 May 2023