Introduction to Net Zero for Employees
This is an online, self-paced course.
Upon completion of the registration form, you will receive instant access to the course materials which are hosted on the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE).
Net Zero - What does this mean? Where do you start?
The Government wants all businesses to cut carbon emissions in half by 2030 and to reach net zero by 2050.
This new course is designed to help increase knowledge about net zero and look at ways to achieve it.
- An understanding of net zero
- An understanding of how you can help to achieve net zero both as an individual and as an employee
- An understanding of the expectations of achieving zet zero on a business
It's part of the UWS South Ayrshire Carbon Champions Project to deliver support and training to enable organisations to meet the national net zero goals.
It’s fully funded by the UK Government through the UK Community Renewal Fund and is aimed at:
- Employees from any organisation based in Ayrshire
- Employees who would like to understand the general concept of net zero and consider taking an Internal Carbon Auditor role in their organisation.
The course is online so students can study at their own pace, It should take around 10 hours to complete.
Last registration - 2 December 2022 but places are limited, so book now!