Microsoft Excel - Beginners
2 hour online session running from 2.00pm to 4.00pm
Attendees must have Excel 2016 or 2013 desktop client installed on their machine and should have some familiarity with Microsoft Windows.
This course would benefit those attendees who wish to acquire basic skills in using Excel effectively.
On completion of this course, attendees will be able to create a worksheet, format text and numbers, perform basic calculations and present data in a graphical format.
This 2 hour session is for complete beginners to Excel and will cover the following:
- Navigate the Excel environment
- Enter, edit and delete text and numbers
- Change column widths and row heights
- Cut, copy and paste data
- Autofill data
- Apply text and number formatting
- Insert and delete rows and columns
- Create basic calculations
- Use basic functions (Sum, Average, Max, Min & Count)
- Sort data
- Create Column and Pie charts
- Print a worksheet
Funding and Fees
This course is eligible for ITA Funding. To apply for ITA please visit the SDS My World of Work website by clicking here
Once you have applied for ITA you will still have to apply for this course here on the College website.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org