Microsoft Excel - Intermediate (1 Day)
Attendance / Duration
1 Day (9:00am - 4:00pm) Ayr Campus
Book / Enquiry
Wednesday 31st January (Kilmarnock Campus) - Book here
Tuesday 27th February (Kilmarnock Campus) - Book here
To be added to our waiting list for future course dates please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For our 2 day course, please click here
This course is suitable for those with good knowledge of creating and formatting simple worksheets and using basic formulae. If you are a beginner to Excel then it is recommended that you complete the Excel Beginners course first.
The course is suitable for those using Microsoft Office 2013 or above.
Please note you must have the following set up to progress with this course;
- The latest version of Windows
- Microsoft Office 2013 or above
- Microsoft Teams
- A working webcam
- A working microphone
This course will cover the following:
- Using Relative and Absolute references when copying formulae
- Functions – IF, COUNTIF, SUMIF, AVERAGEIF ROUND
- Creating and formatting charts - column, bar, pie, combination
- Highlighting information with Conditional Formatting
- Limiting data entry with Data Validation to maintain the integrity of data
- Summarising data with PivotTables
By the end of this course participants will be able to use some common formulae and tools to extract relevant information from data. They will become more confident in using worksheets, and in organising and interpreting data.