Microsoft Excel Pivot Tables
Face to face or online delivery
Face to Face: 6 hours (1 day)
Online: 4 hours total (2 x 2 hours live interactive tutorial sessions)
A PivotTable is a powerful tool to calculate, summarise, and analyse data that lets you see comparisons, patterns, and trends in your data.
This course is suitable for those with a basic knowledge of pivot tables who want to be able to summarise and display useful and relevant information to enhance decision making.
This course will cover the following:
- Creating more advanced pivot tables
- Using slicers and timelines
- Grouping items in pivot tables
- Changing measurement units
- Copying pivot tables
- Using calculated fields and items with pivot tables
- Consolidating ranges using pivot tables
- Creating pivot table relationships
- Refreshing pivot tables
By the end of this course participants will learn how to summarise, group and display large amounts of data to communicate relevant information.