Microsoft Word - Creating a Document Template
Face to face or online delivery
Face to face: 12 hours (2 days)
Online: 12 hours (4 x 3 hours live interactive tutorial sessions)
Many companies use Microsoft Word for document production. It is important that they are produced efficiently, and are accurate and consistent.
Templates only have to be created once, meaning that time is saved in formatting your document. They have a pre-determined structure and layout, ensuring consistency across all documents. The pre-determined structure also helps keep errors to a minimum, guaranteeing accuracy.
Templates save time as much of the formatting can be automated. They bring professionalism to your documents and help you stand out among your competitors.
For the training sessions, a second screen would be beneficial to enable you to follow the trainer's screen while carrying out the exercises on the other, but is not mandatory.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Create and modify styles
- Manage the Styles Gallery
- Restrict styles in a document
- Create a Table of Contents, including a custom table
- Use Document Properties to automate a document
- Create custom properties to store document information
- Add Content Controls to provide instructional text for users
- Create a fillable form
- Create a form containing formulas
- Protect a form
For further information please email email@example.com