Hospitality Tourism and Events
Sales and Negotiations Skills
Attendance / Duration
1 Day (9:30am - 4:00pm) ONLINE
Cost & ITA Funding
ITA Funding is available for this course, click here to apply!
To find out more about ITA Funding please visit our ITA Page.
Book / Enquiry
Thursday 20th April - Book here
To be added to our waiting list for upcoming courses please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Negotiation and sales skills are key skill for all individuals within an organisation. From sales to management, the ability to negotiate & sell effectively will deliver real rewards in terms of employee buy-in and output. This course is perfect for those looking to enhance their sales and negotiating skills and will cover a wide range of scenarios and applications.
- Preparing for negotiations & sales interactions
- Building relationships with stakeholders and prospective clients
- Eliciting information effectively - needs identification - wish, want & walk away points
- Holding your ground: assertive, not aggressive
- Maintaining flexibility in sales and negotiations
- Anticipating & Overcoming objections
- Asking for the sale and closing the deal
By the end of this course attendees will be able to demonstrate increased skills in understanding the needs of other parties and how to use this understanding to best advantage in the workplace. Attendees will also have increased knowledge of techniques that can be used to conclude sales & negotiations in their favour and understand the importance of being flexible and understanding the needs of others. Other benefits will include increased confidence in ability to negotiate and close sales effectively and successfully eliciting information from other parties.
20 Apr 2023