Sales and Negotiations Skills
Attendance / Duration
1 Day (9:00am - 4:00pm)
Ayr, Kilmarnock Campus, or Online
Book / Enquiry
Wednesday 31st January (Ayr Campus) - Book here
To be added to our waiting list for future course dates please email email@example.com
Negotiation and sales skills are key skill for all individuals within an organisation. From sales to management, the ability to negotiate & sell effectively will deliver real rewards in terms of employee buy-in and output. This course is perfect for those looking to enhance their sales and negotiating skills and will cover a wide range of scenarios and applications.
- Preparing for negotiations & sales interactions
- Building relationships with stakeholders and prospective clients
- Eliciting information effectively - needs identification - wish, want & walk away points
- Holding your ground: assertive, not aggressive
- Maintaining flexibility in sales and negotiations
- Anticipating & Overcoming objections
- Asking for the sale and closing the deal
By the end of this course attendees will be able to demonstrate increased skills in understanding the needs of other parties and how to use this understanding to best advantage in the workplace. Attendees will also have increased knowledge of techniques that can be used to conclude sales & negotiations in their favour and understand the importance of being flexible and understanding the needs of others. Other benefits will include increased confidence in ability to negotiate and close sales effectively and successfully eliciting information from other parties.