Working Remotely with Teams (via MS Office 365)
Delivery Method: Online Delivery
Course Duration: 2 x 2 hours live interactive tutorial sessions.
For further information on cost please email email@example.com
MS Office 365 Teams provides a workspace for real-time collaboration and communication, meetings, file and app sharing.
- Collaborating with colleagues using conversations and chat
- Creating teams and channels
- Managing teams and channels
- Organising and managing files
- Creating and managing team meetings
- Sharing content during meetings
- Using other Microsoft 365 apps with Teams
Target Audience: Beginners for Microsoft Teams Application. Basic IT skills are required.
Certification: Ayrshire College Certificate
Funding and Fees
This course is eligible for ITA Funding. To apply for ITA please visit the SDS My World of Work website by clicking here
Once you have applied for ITA you will still have to apply for this course here on the College website.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org