CIH Housing Certificate Level 4
This course runs on a Tuesday evening between 5pm - 8pm for 30 weeks
This course is delivered through blended learning, which is a combination of online and face-to-face learning.
This qualification will provide you with the necessary skills and knowledge to face the current challenges in housing, covering key issues in housing strategy and policy.
On completion of this course you will:
- Understand the impact of socio-economic factors on housing need, demand and supply
- Increase your knowledge of housing policy and the policy-making process, developing analytical skills which enable you to evaluate policies, their intended outcomes and impacts
- Broaden your knowledge of the delivery of housing services from a strategic and operational point of view, looking at housing delivery on a national, local, organisational and individual basis
- Develop skills in managing people, through an understanding of human resource policy and practice, managing change and managing risk
- Develop your knowledge of the wider financial environment of housing organisations
- Develop a thorough critical awareness of the concepts, issues and good practice involved in equality and diversity in the housing context
- Understand partnership working and how it can contribute to the successful delivery of housing services
- Develop the necessary skills and knowledge to support your progression to a management level in housing
- Increase your understanding of the legal system in relation to housing
- Increase your knowledge in a selected area of specialism
It is recommended that applicants are working in or aspiring to a supervisory or management role in housing.
Funding and Fees
This course is eligible for Individual Training Account (ITA) funding, depending on individual circumstances. For further information on funding go to our Funding and Fees tab to the right.
This course is eligible to pay by instalments. Please contact our Finance department for further information on 01563 523501 Ext. 8558.The Individual Training Account scheme is currently closed to new applicants.
For further information call 01292 293064, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
See link for further information here