Hospitality, Tourism and Events
REHIS Intermediate Food Hygiene
This is a 3 day course with the exam the following week.
From 16 Mar 2020
The 3 day intensive REHIS Intermediate Food Hygiene Certificate, which has a 2 1/2 hour exam the following week, is designed for managers, supervisors and chefs who require an in-depth knowledge of food hygiene or those working within high risk environments or with high risk products. It explores the relationship between food hygiene, food poisoning and food spoilage. The course also explores the legal, moral and financial costs associated with poor food hygiene.
The course modules include:
- Bacteriology and Food Poisoning
- Food Contamination and Prevention
- Personal Hygiene
- Non Bacterial Food Poisoning
- Food Preservation, Food Storage and Temperature Control
- Construction and Maintenance of Food Premises and Equipment
- Cleaning, Disinfection and Pest Control
- Legislation, HACCP and Hazard Analysis
- Supervisory Management within Food Environment
Participants will undertake 3 days of training and will sit a 2 ½ hour exam on the fourth day.
Funding and Fees
This course is eligible for Individual Training Account (ITA) funding, depending on individual circumstances. For further information on funding go to our Funding and Fees tab to the right for more information on how you might qualify for this funding and how to apply.
For further information please call 0300 303 0303, or email: firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to Hospitality, Tourism and Events