TRAINING FOR GREATER RESULTS
Flexible Workforce Development Fund
The Flexible Workforce Development Fund is for Apprenticeship Levy paying employers from the private, public and third sector.
If you are an employer with a wage bill of over £3m then you may be eligible to apply for the Flexible Workforce Development Fund to meet your skills gaps.
- A new increased cap of up to £15k for Apprenticeship Levy payers to up-skill or re-skill their existing workforce.
- Engage and motivate existing employees by offering them high quality training to bring the greatest benefits to your organisation.
The Fund is flexible
- Apprenticeship Levy paying employers in Scotland have the flexibility to choose the training they need.
- Eligible employers can select a college of their choice.
- Employers can use the Fund to address priority skills gaps.
- Apprenticeship Levy payers have the flexibility to pass on the benefits of Fund access to their supply chain.
Apprenticeship Levy payers can access the Flexible Workforce Development Fund across Scotland’s regional college network
- Access up to £15k of college training.
- The college sector is recognised as an important part of Scotland’s skills and training system.
- Access training in high quality learning environments available in Scotland’s colleges.
We will be processing applications on a first come first served basis, contact us now to register your interest in this fund at FWDF@ayrshire.ac.uk. A member of our Business Growth Team will contact you to discuss your training needs and help you make a formal application. Applications are now OPEN. For more information visit the Scottish Government website.