The official Ayrshire College app is here!
My Ayrshire College provides you with everything required for the year ahead, all in one place. This app is brand new for 2020/21.
By installing the app and signing in with your student email address, you will be able to instantly access your personalised dashboard containing the following features:
- Email – open a light version of your Ayrshire College email inbox
- Attendance – see a full breakdown of your Ayrshire College attendance to make sure you are on track to meet bursary payment or course requirements
- Absence - Self-certification reporting mechanism
- Student Information – Your contact information, course information, subjects and results where appropriate
- myLearning – access your personalised myLearning area with teaching resources from your course
- Calendar – enjoy full access to your calendar appointments to help plan ahead
- News & Events - keep up-to-date with everything that is happening at Ayrshire College
- External support for learning - ClickView and Microsoft Teams, and support for mental health - Togetherall
- Offline access – allows you access to most apps when browsing offline
If for any reason you are having problems with downloading or using the My Ayrshire College App available via the App Store or Google Play then please use the troubleshooting steps below:
- Go to phone settings
- Select Apps
- Search for the my Ayrshire College app and select it
- Select storage
- Clear Cache and Clear data.
- Try and sign into app again.
- Website DatRemove All Website Data
If you are still having issues please contact our support team at: email@example.com
Business Intelligence and Information System Team