BPEC Domestic Gas CCN1 - Reassessment
Gas Assessment Centre - Ayr Campus
£850 for Training & Re-assessment
Includes CCN1/CPA1 + 3 Appliances (CENWAT, CKR1 and HTR1)
Additional appliances (Such as DAH1 and MET1) are an additional £120 per appliance
Book / Enquiry
Please note: our course bookings are first come first served, to ensure placement please book your place on your chosen date as soon as possible
Re-assessment only is available in our full course dates, please ask when enquiring about your chosen date
Tuesday 12th March to Saturday 16th March - Book here
Tuesday 16th April to Saturday 20th April - Book here
Tuesday 14th May to Saturday 18th May - Book here
Tuesday 18th June to Saturday 22nd June - Book here
To be added to our waiting list for upcoming dates please email email@example.com or phone 01292 293451
- Training: Day 1 - Tuesday 4pm - 8pm
- You will be required to attend from 3:30pm to complete BPEC enrolment prior to 4pm start
- Training: Day 2 - Thursday 4pm - 8pm
- Re-Assessment: Day 1 - Friday 4pm - 8pm
- Re-Assessment: Day 2 - Saturday 8am - 6pm
- A packed lunch will be provided for delegates on this day
This course is specifically for engineers who wish to renew their certification to undertake, service, commission and repair specific gas appliances. The course is certificated by BPEC and includes training and assessment. (Please note training is not mandatory for re-assessment.)
Applicants must be currently working in the gas industry and must fully meet the prerequisite requirement to undertake ACS assessments.
CCN1, Domestic Gas Safety, is the core qualification that allows the candidate on completion access to the following modules;
- CPA1: Combustion Analysis - now included within the core CCN1 course.
- CENWAT1: Domestic Gas Fired central heating and water heaters - allows you to safely install, service and repair this category of appliances.
- CKR1: Domestic Gas Cooking Appliances - allows you to safely install, service and repair domestic gas cooking appliances.
- HTR1: Domestic Gas Fire and Wall Heaters - allows you to safely install, service and repair domestic gas appliances within this category.
Above pricing includes the above appliances. If you are wishing to do additional appliances such as MET1 and DAH1 this will be an additional £120 per appliance.
This course is certificated by BPEC.
On completion of the course, the candidate will be competent and registered in this area for 5 years.
Applicants must be currently working in the gas industry and must hold/ have held CCN tickets.
If your certificate has expired for more than 12 months you will then require to complete the initial assessment.