REHIS Intermediate Food Hygiene
Attendance / Duration
4 Day (9:00am - 4:00pm (Last day finish 12:00pm)) Ayr / Kilmarnock Campus (Includes Exam)
Cost & ITA Funding
ITA Funding is available for this course, click here to apply!
To find out more about ITA Funding please visit our ITA Page.
Book / Enquiry
To be added to our waiting list for upcoming courses please email email@example.com
The 3-day intensive REHIS Intermediate Food Hygiene Certificate is designed for managers, supervisors and chefs who require an in-depth knowledge of food hygiene or those working within high-risk environments or with high-risk products. It explores the relationship between food hygiene, food poisoning and food spoilage.
The course also explores the legal, moral, and financial costs associated with poor food hygiene. Candidates undertaking this course will also need to successfully complete a 2.5-hour examination..
- Bacteriology and Food Poisoning
- Food Contamination and Prevention
- Personal Hygiene
- Non-Bacterial Food Poisoning
- Food Preservation, Food Storage and Temperature Control
- Construction and Maintenance of Food Premises and Equipment
- Cleaning, Disinfection and Pest Control
- Legislation, HACCP and Hazard Analysis
- Supervisory Management within Food Environment