PHASE 2 FLEXIBLE WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT FUND (FWDF)
- Phase 2 funding support (2020/21) is available to all SME employers in Scotland across the private, public and third sector
- Employers must be based or operate within Scotland – if companies operate Scotland wide, they are entitled to submit one application to the college of their choice
- For the purpose of the FWDF, a SME refers to any business with less than 250 employees
- SMEs can access up to £5,000 of training delivered via the college sector on a first come first served basis and SMEs should complete the expression of interest form
- Training to meet statutory requirements cannot be included
- An employer that is both a levy-payer and a SME can access FWDF from either Phase 1 or Phase 2 but not both
- Phase 2 FWDF does not support provision of industry qualifications or training where there is a statutory obligation required by law
- Ayrshire College offers a spectrum of training for SMEs which we can deliver on-line or face-to-face – please refer to our brochure.
Please review our training brochure and complete the expression of interest form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the meantime, if you have any queries, contact Business Growth team at Ayrshire College by phone: 01292 261469 extension 7001.
Join us for an information session on how the fund can help SMEs reskill and upskill their workforce.
- 5 February, 11.00am - 12.00pm or 3.30pm - 4.30pm
- 19 February, 10.00am - 11.00am or 3.30pm - 4.30pm
Nuala Boyle, Head of Business Growth and Trainers, John Harman and Aileen Jamieson will explain more about the fund, the application process and the training on offer to benefit your business.
Interested? Please complete this form indicating which session you would like to attend.
Alternatively, Ayrshire Chamber are hosting a further session on 10 February at 10am. Find out more or register here.