PHASE 2 FLEXIBLE WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT FUND (FWDF)
Phase 2 of the Flexible Workforce Development Fund (2020/21) is now open to all SMEs in Scotland across the private, public and third sector. Ayrshire College offers a spectrum of training for SMEs which we can deliver online or face-to-face.
FWDF Phase 2 Eligibility:
- For the purpose of the FWDF Phase 2, a SME refers to any business with less than 250 employees
- SMEs must be based or operate within Scotland – if companies operate Scotland wide, they are entitled to submit one application to the college of their choice
- SMEs can access up to £5,000 of training delivered via the college sector on a first come first served basis
- SMEs paying the Apprenticeship Levy can access FWDF from either Phase 1 or Phase 2 but not both
- FWDF Phase 2 does not support provision of industry qualifications or training where there is a statutory obligation required by law
To learn more about the training packages and short courses on offer, please review our brochure. Next steps will be to attend a forthcoming application workshop and complete and submit your application form.
Register to join us at one of our forthcoming workshops to learn more about the training packages on offer and how to apply. As we are experiencing a high volume of enquiries, our application workshops are designed to support as many employers as possible with any queries in relation to training packages and the application process. If you are interested in applying for this Fund, we would encourage you to attend.
Workshops will be held on the following dates:
Workshop 1 11am on 30th March
Workshop 2 10am on 8th April
Workshop 3 10am on 15th April
Workshop 4 10am on 22nd April
Please register your interest by emailing email@example.com – meeting links will be sent thereafter.
We look forward to meeting you then.