Introduction to ChatGPT
Attendance / Duration
1/2 Day Courses (AM or PM) ONLINE
3 hour session
Book / Enquiry
Tuesday 7th May (Online - 9am to 12pm) - Book here
To be added to our waiting list for future course dates please email firstname.lastname@example.org
ChatGPT is a large language model developed by OpenAI, based on the GPT-3.5 architecture. It has been trained on a vast corpus of text data and can perform a wide range of natural language processing tasks, including language translation, text summarisation, and question answering.
In this course, you will learn how to use ChatGPT to improve your business operations, streamline your workflows, and enhance your customer service. You will learn how to integrate ChatGPT into your existing systems, and how to develop custom applications and chatbots using our APIs. We will cover the basics of natural language processing, as well as advanced techniques for fine-tuning and customising ChatGPT to meet your specific needs.
Please note you must have the following set up to progress with this course
- Access to a ChatGPT account.
- A stable internet connection.
- A second monitor is recommended but not required.
Attending this course will help you to:
- Understand the capabilities and limitations of ChatGPT.
- Write prompts to assist your workflow in many ways.
- Use ChatGPT to assist in learning new skills.
- Use best practices when articulating your prompts.
- Leverage ChatGPT’s contextually relevant responses.
By the end of the course, you will be equipped with the skills and knowledge you need to get the most out of ChatGPT and take your business to the next level.